08-07-2017, 08:02 PM   #7
Diegov209
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 540i Xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by fefe_e90 View Post
Up for sale is an OEM M Sport front bumper painted in Alpine White for F30/F31. It does not have PDC holes.

I purchased the bumper from another forum member, who originally acquired it through getbmwparts.com. Paint was done at German Motors Collision, the certified BMW auto repair shop in San Francisco. I never installed it as I went in a different direction with my F30, so this bumper has been sitting in storage for the last few years.

There are some minor imperfections underneath: some rock chips/pits from daily driving, and a small divot by the left foglight (please reference the photos). Otherwise, the paint is in excellent shape. Included are the BMW emblem, OEM kidney grilles, and painted side markers in addition to all ducts, supports, and adapters for a successful conversion from a non-M Sport model.

The photos are from the original sale thread as the condition remains unchanged. Please note that the 2017 kidneys are currently installed (same design albeit the outer ring is chrome).

Looking for a local buyer in the Bay Area. Thanks!
Just wondering do you have a rear bumper m sport for sale.
Appreciate 0