10-13-2012, 05:38 PM   #66
EnerJi
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 BMW 335i M-Sport EB-II

Quote:
Originally Posted by azzurro View Post
I don't think you can get an invoice deal without incentives unless your dad owns the dealership. I'm pretty sure $500 is doable in highly competitive markets like Orange County California and Los Angeles.

That was what I thought as well. However, there are tons of folks in this very thread who claim to have received invoice or below pricing. I've quoted them all below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azzurro View Post
The other thing is now that the dealer has made a decent profit on me and I've developed a nice relationship with the dealer and the fleet manager, it gives me some "goodwill" with them for things that might come up in the future. The dealer is also 5 minutes from my house and so it's worth it for me to have this relationship now.
Agreed, never a bad thing to develop a good local relationship!

Now here are all the folks who got some amazing deals on F30's:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ES_TRADER View Post
For a brand new ORDERED 335i. I'm getting Invoice on it. 2013 model.

After my loyalty credit it would be 750 below invoice. But i was wondering if I could get like 500-1000 below invoice and stack my 750 ontop of it to net like 1750 below invoice...something like that...anyone getting these kinda deals?

reason i ask is i did it for my X5...after incentives and dealer discount, i netted 2000 below invoice for it. 2013 model ordered.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenitygal3 View Post
Maybe I was lucky but I was able to order my 335i M-Sport at $500 below invoice. I also did the Drive for Team USA so I got that $1000 incentive as well. I got that 500 below invoice deal from a dealership about an hour away from my house so I just bought that offer to the nearest BMW dealership and they were happy to give me the same deal. The manager even took a 335i allocation from a west coast dealership and rerouted it to my dealership on the east coast. I was able to pick my options and because of the good deal I was getting, I got everything except active cruise control and 19" wheels in lieu for all season tires. I put down a deposit on 6/29 and drove the car home 8 weeks later!

So there are good deals out there and I think at invoice deal are good too given how popular these cars are especially the 335i!
Quote:
Originally Posted by zibawal View Post
@ invoice here too
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenitygal3 View Post
No, it was 500 under invoice plus incentive which equals to 1500 under invoice but that's including training fees. I wasn't nitpicking the small details because I was happy
Quote:
Originally Posted by themoveforward View Post
I have a car guy that I call for all my business whenever I need a new ride. He constantly gets cars for prices below dealer invoice. I've never once had a a dealer match his price, some even going so far as to call me a liar.

For a fully spec'd out 328i xDrive mSport (everything but ACC) that I ordered through him coming directly from Germany it's costing me $52,200.00 before taxes. This is on an MSRP of $57,470. $720 off of dealer invoice without even having to bargain or negotiate or worry about incentives. No MACO, Training or other ridiculous fees ($75 doc fee). If anybody would like the guy's number I'd gladly help out. He's local to the NYC metro area.
Quote:
Ok so I'm getting 1050 below invoice on an ordered 13 335i. Dealer has plenty allocations he told me

Extra 300 cuz of BMW apps they bringing it back till EOY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snig View Post
Got invoice pricing on a fully loaded F30 335i M-Sport

Placed the order in June and am picking up the car this weekend.

The dealer only had one allocation during the month when my order was officially accepted (Septembe build).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snig View Post
Looking over the paperwork, $2500 below invoice with USAA and Drive for Team USA credits.
Quote:
3 dealerships in my 30 mi radius are easily agreeing to invoice pricing. I simply just tell them over the phone, " sell me the car at invoice and ill come right now to give you a deposit."

They always say OK. And there's no bait and switch either. Most of them just say to me to give them all tens
Appreciate 0