12-08-2019, 12:27 PM   #30
mlev
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 Tesla Model Y Performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by chhappy7 View Post
Thanks! So even with 1 on (which I guess means track off?) OEM camera lines appear and turn and everything?
When you put it in reverse, you hear the box click as it switches back to the OEM camera display interface. The backup camera is not displayed through this unit's interface or CarPlay. Once you put it back in drive, it clicks back to CarPlay (in my experience).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefly1337 View Post
Long pressing the voice button on the steering wheel should trigger Siri (or Google Assistant) as well.

There is a software configuration for camera selection in the unit's 'Setup' menu. I wonder if the dip switch is even used or if it is entirely controlled by software.
Thanks!
I noticed that as well. I played around with a few camera settings there and nothing seemed to change when I put it in reverse (I don't think this box can modify the OEM camera interface).

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrymcg View Post
Also a note on the dip switches. Andream confirmed to me they only use the following settings. The earlier picture posted is not representative of this box.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefly1337 View Post
Thanks, I replaced the image and added some more explanations.
This was my impression also, the other dip switches don't seem to do anything.
I'm not having any issues with 7 set to "on". I wonder if they just have something to do with those extra connectors within the AV USB bundle. Leaving as is unless I notice any issues. Wish there were more details for each switch instead of them just saying "off". Going to shoot them a message to try to get a little clarity on Switch 7.

Last edited by mlev; 12-08-2019 at 12:40 PM..
Appreciate 1