svache
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 F30 328i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tremolo View Post
Congrats on the car! What's the #4 on the rear bumper for?
Thanks!

The 4 stands for the month in which the safety check was performed and the sticker next to it shows in what year (by color) the next safety check has to be done. We have to have those stickers by law on the bottom right of our cars, usually they're placed on the bumper but I asked the dealership to attach a piece of metal to the bottom of the bumper so there's no nasty sticker on the bumper itself. Some people actually have them next to the plate (I did that on my X5 and on our M3 but it's not legally allowed and could result in a fine). With certain mods (actually almost all of them, even lowering your car or getting too big wheels, for example), people will also need a third ('recon') sticker, which shows their mods are checked and found ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceBarin View Post
Hey Svache. Congratulations on getting your car!

Also, can you get some pics of the inside too?

Enjoy.

Thanks! And no prob, I will add some pics of the interior as well tomorrow or the day after =)

Note: Many PM me for links to the software needed to code. Please note that I do not have download links to this software. Your best bet is using the search function in the coding thread
Appreciate 0