12-02-2013, 08:28 AM   #3
skypx
Veteran U.S. Army
Germany
Rep
Drives: ///M

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHB900 View Post
Hey guys, im still brand new to this whole BMW idrive thing. I just set up my sirusxm and im hoping you guys can be a bit more helpful than the customer support at sirusxm. I have the all access 150+ channels and for some reason only about 50 of them show up on my radio. I had sirus reset my signal 3 times already and it hasn't helped at all.
Was the car in the open when the signal was sent? Open as in out of the garage, if it rains the car will get wet. If it's not working after you've ensured it was in the open when the signal was sent, take it to the dealership and have them fix it.

Quote:
Next question, I have window sticker says Tech package, but it does not list BMW Online in there does this mean I don't have the BMW online service free of charge?
Call BMW assist 888-333-6118, give them last 7 digits of your vin and they will let you know what services you have.

Quote:
Lastly, when I go into Telephone through Idrive then click messages none of my text messages show up (even if they are unread on my phone). Any ideas?

Thanks Guys
Unread message will not show in the iDrive. The only messages that will show are messages received when the phone is connected to the car. Good luck.
Appreciate 0