03-06-2012, 06:54 PM   #8
wagz0627
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 435xi Gran Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt_335Ci View Post
nice ride, you are close to the NE Philly Airport? I know your 335i came with an alarm, but you may want to put the club on the steering wheel in that area.
I'm a few miles from the airport, close to Abington. My area isn't bad at all, but it will be parked in a driveway/garage the vast majority of the time. I just brought it out to the street for good lighting for the photos. Besides, I've seen a few Cadillacs and Mercedes start showing up on my block recently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrivenByE30 View Post
First questions for you!

How are the front seats? any support?
and
who put on the wheels anti-theft lock? you or the dealer (bonus or standard)?
I think the front seats are great, but my previous car was a Chevy Malibu and I absolutely hated the driver's seat. After more than 30-60 minutes of driving my back was killing me. Those of you more accustomed to luxury car seats may have a different opinion.

I didn't put the anti-theft lock on the wheels, so the dealer must have. I assume its a standard feature they do as I've had locks on wheels for years on Chevys and didn't think anything of it.

Oh, and the cat is a stray that wanders around this general vicinity of my block. I guess he liked my new ride.

Carbon Black/Dakota Black, Aluminum Hexagon, High-Gloss Black Accent, Leather Dash/18" Style 400M Rims
Cold Weather, DHP, Lighting Package, Tech Package, Driver Assistance, Premium, HK Sound
Appreciate 0