03-21-2014, 10:42 PM   #87
TurboM
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 F82 M4 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dd1981 View Post
Very nice! I like it alot. I didnt suspect at all you where taking a 335 muffler and bolting it to your 328. Thats cool as hell! So it just bolts up with the exhaust clamp like on the 335's? Same diameter piping? Also what tips are those in the 1st video they're much larger looks good.

It sounded great with just the stock 335 muffler mod, but then it just transformed into a whole different animal after you sealed the tubes.
Exactly how mine took shape, went from a nice stock sound to a great note and every rev has endless burbles and the overrun louder and meaner.

Sounds great man. can't beat the sound for the price
Yeah man, thanks. It required a slight modification of the muffler inlet piping because we did a bad cut and it didn't line up perfectly, but it was minor. The piping on the 335i near the muffler is 5mm larger in diameter. I used the 328 muffler clamp to connect them. The video doesn't show much of a difference but its much more noticeable in person after modifying the muffler. Higher revs make it much more apparent. Best bang for my buck mod I've done thus far
Appreciate 0