First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW M760li

Garage List
2019 BMW M760i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hans007
i'd say get the xenons out of your choices listed, as i love the look personally, but... if you really like the driving experience of a BMW, spend that $1000 on the dynamic handling package.

or scrape up another $1200 and get sport line.

a. dakota leather isn't very good, not to mention it will wear , i dont think most people can tell between this and leatherette. its actually pretty hard and tough i'd spend money elsewhere. maybe if it was say merino or some of the super nice leathers in 7 series etc...

b. lighting is a nice package, this would be my choice out of the ones you listed.

c. this is sometimes useful, but well its not an SUV you can probably get by without it, if i'm picking one option well this isnt it.

d. you probably should listen to this in 2 different F30s, but i personally didn't think it was worth it especially if you are trying to keep the number of options low. it does not seem hugely better, the stock system on the F30 is pretty nice, better than the e90 stock (and the e90 isnt even that bad)
I would say the best option would be the Dynamic handling package. It will give a much better ride for all driving conditions and preferences. My wife hated my f30 sport line and said it was way to rough for her in the passenger seat. She complained all the time! The luxury suspension was too soft for my taste. So i traded in for m sport line with dhp. the m adaptive suspension gave us the best of both worlds and for $1000 it was well worth it!

I wouldn't waste the money on the cameras and pdc, and if leather isn't a deal breaker, I wouldn't spend on that either. If you and the wife are audiophiles then the HK system will be a good upgrade. The hifi system is very good but once you hear the HK you won't go back. But if you're not that big into music listening, I would leave the HK out too.

Good luck
Appreciate 0