Thread: Twin Cities
View Single Post
      03-22-2013, 06:09 PM   #9
reedo302
Estorilblau Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: Dinan Estoril 328i M Sport

My PM isn't working for whatever reason, so I'll post it here. It's no secret or anything.
You go to the BMW USA website and configure your car. Once done, click on the button on the right that says "request a quote". You then can select the dealership you want a quote from. You have to do the e-form individually for each dealership you want to contact.
I would recommend that you send it to Motorwerks, Minnetonka and BMW of Sioux Falls at a minimum. Sioux Falls actually had the lowest price before incentives, but I didn't want the hassle and the price wasn't enough to make me want to put up with it. Still, I used the quote to my advantage. You then basically just take one quote to another and say "here's what they offered me, what can you do?"
If you get a quote from Park Place BMW in Rochester, be careful- they're idiots. I've dealt with them numerous times over the years for service and sales questions and such and they're inept.

Also, if ownership is important to you, Motorwerks is owned by Roger Penske/Penske Racing, and Minnetonka is owned locally by the Polad family.
Appreciate 0