View Single Post
      10-07-2016, 11:15 AM   #1
kadify
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 428i xDrive GC

Question regarding another issue and lemon law

So my car is having idrive issues again. Unfortunately I am just outside the 1 year timeframe from when I purchased my car however the car has been in the shop numerous times for varying different issues. My question is, with a system like the idrive system, does it have to be the exact same issue each time or could it be a different issue relating to the idrive system that i'm taking it in for each time? What I mean is, I had multiple problems when I first got the car with the idrive randomly rebooting, I took it in and the dealer couldn't replicate and didn't do anything and it went away for a while but now just recently it has consistently been rebooting, sometimes twice per car ride and I've had other issues relating to bluetooth, USB and the rearview camera in the car which all relay to the idrive headhunt however it wasn't the exact same problem.

I don't know what to do. I'm tired of scheduling an appointment every month to have something fixed on my car but at the same rate, it's not always the exact same issue and often times the issues are so intermittent that the dealer can't replicate the problem anyway.
Appreciate 0