01-23-2022, 09:57 AM   #22
NxTH
AH3 Owner
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i ActiveHybrid 3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onizukachan View Post
Sounds like a personal problem if your heart stops because you hear a 37 degree warning sound.

Dismiss it and move along with your drive like everyone else has done for 3+ decades… leave us alone, BMW knows what they’re doing.
Just because it doesn't inconvenience you, doesn't mean it's not a problem for others who would like the option for it to be turned off. It seems like it's one of the only ones that people have yet to figure out. Fact of the matter is, it's the same gong sound for actual problems, and warnings like this, which makes it a bit dull to see every day for over 180 days a year.

I don't understand what "leave us alone, BMW knows what they’re doing." has anything to do with this. Especially since I'm also here looking for information like the original poster. I don't need to be ridiculed for wanting something turned off that is a major inconvenience in my country where everyone knows to be careful during minus Celsius degrees. We live and breathe winter, use winter tires and know how to drive a car even in winter times. I don't need a chime to tell me what I already know.

Last edited by NxTH; 01-23-2022 at 02:31 PM..
Appreciate 1