View Single Post
      07-09-2014, 08:47 PM   #1
black_beauty
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: a really nice BMW

Perfectly positive thread - express BMW love

No whining, complaining, accidents or malfunctions, no jerky people parking too close to your beloved BMW, no acidic bird poops that eat paint.

Simply why do you love your car? The way it performed, felt, brought you a smile, joy?

For example. This morning. A tight, two lane highway doing 60+, guard rail on left lane and small shoulder on right lane. Subaru Outback in the right lane, I'm about to pass left as the road starts turning left, it was open, I had it and there was enough room. As I'm accelerating to pass, the subaru veers left, into my lane and all of a sudden there was not enough room to pass. Nailed the brakes smoothly but very firm and a possible accident becomes simply a not so close call. Car slowed quickly and in control. Took the turn and road mostly straightened, subaru moved back into his/her own lane, thank you very much, and off we go...

Brakes are fantastic, car is always in control whether braking, accelerating, turning, cues the driver into knowing what the car can and can't do and boy, it can do a lot!

En-JOY it!

Last edited by black_beauty; 05-04-2015 at 10:19 PM..
Appreciate 0