02-03-2013, 02:40 PM   #9
pallymore
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335xi M Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by KellerKiller View Post
I have all of the above. I love the top view cameras, it really helps if you're in a tight garage or parking lot. The side view is nice too, it gives a reference from your bumper so you don't park it on a curb. It's all stuff one can do without, but once you have it, it's nice to not have to estimate.

However, I also wouldn't suggest doing away with the leather. Their leatherette is good... but it's just not leather. The loaner I got while waiting for my build had the leatherette and it just has a way of making you sweat that the leather doesn't.

I also love the comfort access. My wife gets a kick out of the trunk thing (I've used it legitimately a few times) I just love never having to dig my key out of my pocket, or the wife's purse.

I would suggest keeping all of it, if you can afford it. The only option I thought wasn't worth it was the driver's assistance plus, that parallel parks itself. lol I have too big an ego for that one.
Yea I didn't get the driver's assistance plus. Speed limit info? I'm always aware of the speed limit on current road. Lane departure warning? I always triple check the other lanes before I merge. :/

The auto parallel parking (Parking assistant, $500) is very tempting. But I decided to go without it because in the past five years I think I only parallel parked once or twice, and I didn't have any problem with it. $500 here may just become something I may show off to my friends. lol

Getting both costs about $1k extra. :/ Not a huge deal since I've already dumped $60k on this car...but, you know...money don't grow on trees.

Appreciate 0