02-04-2013, 07:17 AM   #147
screenshot
Private First Class
Australia
Rep
Drives: BMW F80 LCI M3 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonoNZ View Post
Quick update; I picked her up yesterday morning and everything is in order and have not found any faults at all (no rusty seat bases, no steering vibration, paint perfect). The car is even better than I remember on the test drives.

The car looks amazing - I am so pleased with the M Performance Aero kit. The dealer said he could honestly say it was the hottest F30 they have delivered, or have seen anywhere. The M Performance exhaust is wonderful and sounds great -- so is the I6.

New NBT Nav is good too. I have already done some coding and that went without a hitch, even running it from VMware on a Mac. Coded ASS, BMW Live, M Performance Logo, and a few other little things.

Will try and take some pics today.
A belated congrats and nice pics! Awesome EB colour.

This is the first time I've taken note of M Performance gear as I have the impression that it's an aftermarket add on. From your posts on this thread, it seems that you've pre-ordered them through the dealership or am I mistaken?

I ordered my 328i M Sport in late Oct and at no point was M Performance parts sighted or discussed. Please enlighten me.

Also, how's the updated Pro Nav coming along? I could only see some videos and pics online but it looks darn impressive. Question, does the iDrive knob come with Touch functions? I thought the rumours were that they won't come out till mid 2013 and even then it's only intended for the Chinese market initially.
Appreciate 0