View Single Post
      08-18-2012, 09:11 AM   #4
MaestroAl
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 335xD

@ikonic - Yeah I've read some of the comments about the "Superman" colours but to each his own and all that. I remember seeing an Estoril blue M3 with red leather a few years ago and thinking it looked epic. So hopefully I'll love it and if I don't well it's only a 2yr lease deal so I'll get a different one in a couple of years

@Deyvy - It's on a lease but the figures are very good if you shop around. I'm on a 3/23 contract with 15000mpa and I got figures for the basic car at £460 and £499 for the same car with ZMP media pack. Obviously, as with any lease, the options are a killer (mine's come in at £640 per month). Look at any of the LeasePlan Network franchisees since LeasePlan backed finance companies are currently undercutting everyone else by around £100 per month on the F30 for some reason

I drive a modified Mazda 6 MPS at the moment and I'm thinking that this 'ere 330 is going to be just as quick in the real world when I want it to be - and better to drive - and yet still get me 50+mpg as I'm pottering up and down the M42
Appreciate 0