View Single Post
      01-24-2013, 09:14 PM   #22
Dinh335
Major
Rep
Drives: 2004 RX8/2015 M3/2017 X5 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number View Post
I have a 335i. I tried the H&R Sport Springs. It is bouncy. Those that say the ride quality is fine is based on their tolerance of what is acceptable. The FACT is the ride does suffer. If you go on a road where the grooves are even dips, you will notice an insane oscillation in the bounce. Also on dips and bumps, you will notice that you will bottom out the shock. You will not notice these symptoms as much on a 328i because of the lighter engine but it will sit higher in the front.

The importance of matching dampers with springs is so vital to getting the most out of your suspension. Unfortunately there is no perfect solution for the F30 just yet. I have tried the H&R Sports, KW V2, and CKS coilovers on my 335i. Yes, I am very critical of suspension mods.
Thanks- this is good feedback...you sound like you are probably a pinch more critical on suspension mods than me, but not much more... I def have a pretty low tolerance of acceptable bounce ...

Shivaswrarth, im toying with the Mperformance kit as u know, but coming from an Msport suspension already, I'm wondering if it's worth the 3K install/parts.