View Single Post
      04-30-2012, 07:44 AM   #5
aarena
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW 335i

I purposely signed up to say this guy should be fired, or at least share his payment from Audi with us. I feel this way for the following reasons;

1) Complaining about 19-inch rims??? Guess what, the sport line comes standard with 18-inch rims
2) Complaining about the "conservative" leather trim option in the test car...well then try a different 3 series. there are a dozen different colors of leather to choose from
3) "For those willing to forego these for a smaller, lighter, more agile car, it’s time for a four-door 1-Series." This sentence makes it sound like he does not prefer a larger 3 series. Well good for him, BMW cares more about the majority, such as myself that prefer a larger car.
4) "Given the manual’s lesser efficiency and equal purchase price, is there a point to it? If you have to ask this question, then no, there isn’t." This sentence makes it sound like he is criticizing the manual. Just because the automatic gearbox is arguably the best ever made doesn't mean there is no point to getting a manual. I purchased a manual because I enjoy controlling my car.
5) "the tested 335i lists for $55,745. Seem like a lot for a compact sport sedan?" Why don't you go price out an s4, since you clearly say it has a better engine

I can go on and on. At then end of the end, it is clear he did not set out to write a review. It was a roast.

I just got the car and I am in love. I thought my prior car, an AUDI A5!, was a decent car, until i tried the new 3-series.

Don't believe a word this guy says, try it out for yourself.
Appreciate 0