02-24-2013, 10:24 PM   #55
MadZarBMR
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Current: '18 M3 ZCP - 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnell13 View Post
I had a bad experience with the smoked reflector covers from Bimmian. Ordered them, put them on as per the instructions, and LOST THEM ON THE HIGHWAY!!! I suppose some wind got under them, and they just flew off the car. Not happy. So, instead, I went with the painted reflectors from **********s.com. The finish is flawless, the paint match is great, the packaging was amazing (they come wrapped in microfiber cloth to prevent scratches in transit), and they are exactly the same pieces that come with the car from the factory. Very impressed with them, and they are definitely worth the price. Check out any of my pictures; I have a few on the forum with the painted reflectors installed so you can get an idea of how they'll look on your car. Hope this helps!
Thanks - i also ordered the smoked reflectors along with the key hole cover and CF mirror covers from Bimmian. I am really disappointed with the quality of the products they sell. Key hole cover doesn't match my paint, CF covers have an uneven weave. I have sent them two requests for RMA and they have yet to get back to me. Thanks for the heads up on the reflectors. Sounds like i will be sending those back as well. Will check out your pics.
Appreciate 0