10-03-2012, 02:16 PM   #63
ScarecrowBoat
Zooombie attaaack!!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 328

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonNW View Post
Caddy deserves a lot of credit for the ATS. There are just two things I can't get over. 1) The ATS doesn't look bad at all, but the super geometric Caddy "visual language" really seems like it's lacking any personality to me. Caddy has been using this for a while, I think they are due to update their overall aesthetic. 2) Going into a Caddy dealer sucks. Our nearest Caddy dealer is in an old building, stuck between a Chevy lot and a used car lot. The BMW/Mercedes/Audi dealers around here have really invested in stepping up their dealerships to provide a great all around customer experience. I especially love BMW of Seattle, where my car came from
Excellent point. I had a Chevy Cruze for like a month (don't judge me, I got it super cheap and only bought it to flip) but the Chevy dealer is AWFUL (same dealer as Caddy). I mean holy crap you pull up wearing anything other than a t-shirt and the techs are eyeing you. I have never been to Kentucky, but I'm pretty sure that's what it feels like to be there.
Appreciate 0