Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 F30 328i

Garage List

But you do realize those are coupes, right? We're driving the sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igoryanych View Post
Yes. But the system will use only 128Gb out of 200.
Also support of podcasts and audiobooks and Coverflow (hm, I think Apple has patent for that) that is planned to implement later.
WLAN functions for DLNA server and audio/video streaming.
System will support tho phones connected at the same time.

US owners will get Fuel assistant as bonus (finds nearest filling stations when you need it with opening time and current prices).

And I am not 100% sure that the screen of F01 LCI might be quite bigger because of the new system. I don't know anything about the resolution change but imo it will be bigger than 1280x480 we have now. New system looks much cleaner and cooler than CIC we use now.
Now these things are indeed more obvious and newer than what we have now.

However, I am wondering about the need of podcasts and audiobooks, you can achieve the same by streaming from your phone or ipod. WLAN for audio/video streaming is fun but I doubt the video part will make it's way to the US, seeing how we don't get the TV functions either. Also, where does it get its WIFI from? Seems a bit illogical as people have their phones usually hooked up and it seems easier to get the data from that. Fuel assistant looks cool too but if it works as well as the traffic data does (which doesn't do anything here, even though it is advertised that it should, same as some other interactive things), then I get some doubts. The idea is cool though, I just wonder if it will work as intended.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatass View Post
seriously. you should upgrade your wife too, a new hotter younger girl is always graduating high school
Don't give me any ideas lol jk jk

Note: Many PM me for links to the software needed to code. Please note that I do not have download links to this software. Your best bet is using the search function in the coding thread
Appreciate 0