shawnsheridan
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Alpina B6 650ix GC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarence View Post
PHONE_TYPE should not be changed, cos I think if u change it the BT link won't work.
I heard from a poster at another forum that if u remove ur country controller code from the VO the office menu will appear automatically, but that's for the F10.
I have been wondering what exactly makes or prevents the Office menu from appearing with a Combox equipped car and enhanced Bluetooth with MAP Profile support.

It will be interesting if it turns out to be the Country Controller.

Granted this is on an F10, but user BestManWins, also from Singapore went from Jan 2011 to Jun 2011 before his Dealer supposedly did something to enable his Office functionality, supposedly becoming the first to have it working in Singapore:

http://f10.5post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=482638

See Post #21.

If what he wrote is true though, Office functionality is now available in Singapore, so I am not sure how removing the Country Controller will make a difference.

2018 F06 Alpina B6 650ix GC; Space Grey; Vermillion Red Nappa Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant
2017 F15 X5 xDrive50i MSport; Glacier Silver Metallic; Black Dakota Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant; RSE
Appreciate 0