View Single Post
      02-04-2013, 12:55 PM   #148
JonoNZ
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW iX M60, Macan Turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by screenshot View Post
A belated congrats and nice pics! Awesome EB colour.

This is the first time I've taken note of M Performance gear as I have the impression that it's an aftermarket add on. From your posts on this thread, it seems that you've pre-ordered them through the dealership or am I mistaken?

I ordered my 328i M Sport in late Oct and at no point was M Performance parts sighted or discussed. Please enlighten me.

Also, how's the updated Pro Nav coming along? I could only see some videos and pics online but it looks darn impressive. Question, does the iDrive knob come with Touch functions? I thought the rumours were that they won't come out till mid 2013 and even then it's only intended for the Chinese market initially.
Thanks.

Yes, the M Performance is a range offered by BMW. Mine was all supplied, painted and installed by the dealer from new (when I collected the car it was all fitted).

The new iDrive is great, very fast and responsive but largely the same as the old iDrive in usage. It does look nicer, that's for sure! The controller is the same as before, I don't think it's due to change for non-Chinese markets until later this year.
BMW iX M60, Storm Bay with XPEL Stealth PPF, Exterior Line Titan Bronze, 1EW 22" 1023 Wheels, Amido Leather, Comfort Package, Interior Camera, Clear&Bold, Sun Protection Glazing, B&W Diamond Sound, Folding Towbar, Rear Axle Steering.
Appreciate 0