DrivenByE30
Brigadier General
France
Rep
Drives: '12 F30 Lux 335i 6MT

Svache ?? how are you doing !?
Been busy enjoying your Aloha summer?

In case you are taking a break from your holiday,
have you or anyone here found out what "M-Key Settings" is ??

Can i suggest that it could be the Memory linked to the which ever Key fob we might be using at that moment ??

Reading the car manual...
i saw somewhere they say there can be 2 driver seat memory settings PER key fob?!

does it mean: since each car has 2 keyfobs, therefore we can have 4 different driver seat memory ?!
Am i understanding it right ???

In trying to test with my car, i could not get those 2 additional memory set up by using my "spare" keyfob?!

and so the M-Key Settings would allow the car to memorize those additional memory driver set up??

So my guess is: by default, BMW has deactivated this feature of allowing us to have 4 differents driver setup...
(2 per keyfob)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tremolo View Post
Svache! Congrats on the sticky and front page.
Have you coded your car yet ?? Tremolo ?? I am planning to go see Frogman up in Ventura County on the 5th... wanna join us ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 200Duece View Post
Suscribed and waiting for someone in San Diego to help me out.... I can provide beer
how about coming through Malibu with us ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWCali View Post
Awesome! Can't wait to program it on mine! Anyone in NorCal want to do it for me once I get my car? We should find someone in the Bay Area who has the cable and computer and software and is experienced at doing it and have a meet-up and everyone can pay him $$$ to code their car as requested. That dude would make some serious coin in a single day.
I thought you live in SoCal ??? why mention about NorCal ??

Last edited by DrivenByE30; 07-24-2012 at 04:39 PM..
Appreciate 0