DieselRocket
First Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 435d M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andys83 View Post
Hi there,

I live in NE Scotland and got a EB 320i xdrive about 6 weeks ago and can vouch having had a RWD previously there's certainly no loss of fun, it's different yes but still great!!!! Been trying it out a bit more since the snow on Monday and its holding grand!!!

To for it I say!! I find the 320 nippy enough but will definitely look at the 330 in 3-4 years!!!
Hi Andy,

Thanks for chipping in. This sounds very interesting. I'm kind of in the same place as Derek in that I've always enjoyed a well-sorted RWD car for how it behaves through bends and coming out of them. Is there still plenty of feel and a sense that you could get the back a little wide, or does the front let go first?

Re traction, I'm not that interested in the bad weather side. I've taken the plunge on winters this year and they're great but those conditions apply here in the South West for a maximum of 2 weeks per year. What does the car feel like if you boot it really hard coming out of a 30 or 4mph roundabout?

Sorry for all the questions, but I've just been so put off 4WD by the Audis I've driven :-)

Thanks
Dave
Appreciate 0