View Single Post
      11-02-2012, 08:56 AM   #22
Sharkinthewater
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 328i M Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by screenshot View Post
YE-AH. Always good to have validation when you forked out this sort of money for a car
So true. As far as options, I find that the heads up display is just plain fun, the navigation system is indispensible, and the adaptive suspension is fantastic. The digital radio is nice to have, but you could theoretically get by with pandora on your phone and a bluetooth connection. I think all of the options you have look good. I would just think about what you are going to use the most, and work out from there. Suspension, navigation and brakes are probably the most important. In your case you would probably get your money's worth out of the radio so if you can squeeze in a fourth option I would go with that.

I picked the sapphire black for my ride because I like the look of the vehicle overall - a bit more subdued and classy IMO. Nevertheless, the blue is a fantastic choice. Two different feels. The black goes well with a suit and a nice dinner out, the blue goes well with your hat on backwards on a windy drive by the coast. Just comes down to your taste.

Last edited by Sharkinthewater; 11-02-2012 at 09:29 AM..
Appreciate 0