05-07-2012, 04:47 PM   #2
twerle
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3 - MW / SO / Manual

Quote:
Originally Posted by yugo9 View Post
Hey Guys,

I currently have enough money saved up to get a 2012 BMW 328i or I could borrow and get teh 335i (against borrowing though). The current model doesn't have x drive, which is the big downside for me, because I live in an area that FWD or AWD is almost neccessary. I am a follower, and never poster of this website, and seeing everyone pick up their 2012's is getting me iching to get this model and saying screw it to waiting for the 2013.

The Question is wait till 2013 xdrive on the 328 comes out, or pull the trigger now? I am in Ontario (by Lake Huron and Sauble Beach) Winters there suck.

Thanks.
I'm on the same page... Or even worst, I'm holding myself till September when the xDrive should start getting delivered, while I'm waiting, I'm driving a Minivan and that my friend sucks big time.

I will be doing lots of traveling, my new job will require, and I don't miss a important deal because my car cannot go up hill when is snowing.

About the 335i, drive both cars, I'm going for the 335i with Tech and Sport package so I will never ever regret. I had a 2007 335i in the past.

Now, if never drove the 335i then don't drive it or you will fall in love with its power and noise and that will cost you some extra $$$$...
Appreciate 0