J Tiberius
Captain
South Korea
Rep
Drives: Imperial Blue Sport Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcbrew View Post
This matches my color choices.

Please post good quality pics of the interior.
Would love to see what the Everest Gray really looks like.
These interior pics may be a little washed out, but it has been difficult to get the right lighting to really give an accurate depiction of the everest grey. I took a few in the garage (which turned out even worse), so this is about as good as I can manage for now. Rest assured it does not resemble the oyster at all and is a nice contrast against the black and anthracite interior colors.

I have to say, this car is absolutely AMAZING! We took a trip to Manassas today and I left it in comfort mode just to try it out. The throttle response is strong and the shifts are smooth and frequent to keep you in the power band. I would almost have been content with that after driving for 30 miles or so in comfort mode until, that is, I put it into sport +. OMG - this thing has so much immediate pull and perfect shifts, I can't say enough good things. It's been very difficult keeping it within the break in parameters, but even with moderate throttle tip in this thing is a beast. Every bit of the advertised torque is readily available - fantastic!

After about 135 miles of city driving the brakes are bedding in very well. I too was concerned initially because they are a bit soft for the first day or two, but they are really getting bedded in well and have every bit of the grip the e90 had. The travel is not excessive by any means either.

Simply put, I can't praise this car enough. It is an absolute feat of engineering and sheer pleasure to drive. For those of you still waiting, believe me it's worth every agonizing moment when you finally get to drive this gem!
Attached Images