02-19-2013, 07:24 AM   #41
derekh929
Major
Scotland
Rep
Drives: AMG C63s Coupe & F56 JCW

Quote:
Originally Posted by f1swk View Post
you have to phone all the dealers because a lot of the Christmas tree spec ones are not advertised,there was one appeared on the bmw approved sita at 32995 last week, higher in the miles at 10k but a good buy at that,seemed to have sold though.
I think 34k-36k depending on miles is the amount your going to be with everything included, road tax,service plan etc .
one of the demos I looked at had the rear bumper caved in,it had the reverse camera fitted too,sales staff obviously don't know how to use it,but when its not your money the treat them as metal to move
I tried to buy a pre reg dec one but they had sold it after giving me a price was new but lower spec at £32,500 glad i held out , i think if i had waited another month mave have improved deal but i want my motor for spring so thought i bet get going, my toys are out side ones M Sport Brakes, Adaptive , and Visibility so no media pack for me, never had it so won,t know if im missing something, would say the big sunroof looks great though
Appreciate 0