View Single Post
      04-25-2012, 04:37 PM   #4
AggieTexan
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 328i

Thanks for your thoughts. If I decide to wait I have the luxury of time, because there's nothing wrong with my current car (2006 Lexus GS300), and I've only put 50,000 miles on it in 6 years.

That kind of brings me to the other part of my quandry...I only put about 8,000 miles a year on my car, and since I'm retiring in June that number will drop even lower...probably to about 5,000. I'm pretty sure I don't really need any of the options I'm mulling over. I think I just want them because I saw them on a test drive and I thought they were cool. I'm easily impressed by car toys!

The other piece of the puzzle is that my color combination hasn't been easy to find. I don't want a black interior (not girly enough and too hot for Texas) and I don't want a black, white, or silver car, so that eliminates a lot of what's out there. The car that's at a dealership about 5 miles from my house has all three of my choices for paint, leather, and wood trim, so I keep thinking I really shouldn't let it go!

Last edited by AggieTexan; 04-25-2012 at 04:44 PM..
Appreciate 0