07-10-2012, 09:49 PM   #3
David328M-Sport
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: F30 M-Sport 328i Estoril Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikey View Post
Yea I know what you mean... With all the buzz going on about the new Nav stuff and Connected Drive and new iDrive controller....
I can' help but think about the possible demand and even longer wait times. I'll never be ahead of all the tech, so as long as the package now fits me I'm happy. (Also cos I didn't get the Pro Nav in my build anyways, just the business Nav)
I agree, I can wait and wait and wait. If I wait till November, perhaps I should wait until January for a true 2013 build. However, this is the first time I am opting for Nav Pro and it would be great to at least have the most up to date technology in my very expensive car, rather than one that is some years old now.

Yes' it's moot for you as you are opting for Nav Business.
328i M-Sport, Estoril Blue, Carbon XP 35 Tint, front heated seats, black Dakota, Sports Suspension, Anthracite Headliner, HUD, Pro Nav, Sunroof, hk 600w, Bi-Xenon, 19" 403M wheels, Reversing Camera, DAB+, Xenon, BT Ext Connect, MST turbo intake pipe, MST Cold Air Intake, JB4 on Map 2 with Catless DP produces awesome performance in Sport.
Appreciate 0