View Single Post
      12-10-2012, 03:57 AM   #16
brandon @ eas
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by onehungevo View Post
Looking good! How did you swap your lease?
I put an ad out on craigslist actually, took a few weeks but found someone that was familiar with the process and took it over

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott@bmwhn View Post
Nice combo
Thanks Scott, Ive been keeping track of your car also, so jealous of your brakes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcg71 View Post
Nice! I came from a tiag E92 as well. Silver is still one of the best colours on a BMW. Going for xenons this time round was also a good choice.
Thanks! Ya Xenons were an absolute must this time, and I still feel that they should be standard equipment on a car like this.

I have always thought that German Silver shows the design elements best in my opinion, plus you get the added benefit of having a car that almost always looks clean!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrob View Post
Nice color combo! What is the difference between the MSport and Sportline grills though?
The base model F30, and M-Sport both get the same grille which has 11 slats. The Sportline grilles have 8 slats that are thicker, and have a kink at the top compared to the other grilles. European model F30 M-Sport cars come with the 8 slat version. I would love to know the logic behind why the US version did not get the same 8 slat grille.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rxander View Post
Like the beefier tire choices. Are you going to drop it? I have a similar setup coming, havent' bought the tires yet. Contemplating going 235/40/19 and 265/35/19 on H&R super sports.
I do want to drop it, but I wish there was a very mild 15mm spring I could put on. When the car is rolling, it actually sits perfect in my opinion as I don't like how slammed cars look.

If my wheels had a slightly less aggressive offset, I would have definitely done those exact tire sizes that you mentioned. I think this car has to have the beefier looking tire since the car is so big, plus I love the more aggressive bulldog look it gives it
Appreciate 0