01-04-2013, 02:16 PM   #40
jtuds
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: 335rwd Dinan S2

Quote:
Originally Posted by swszolek View Post
I was told that BMW Canada manager read this form and I hope they do as I have few things to say.
The fact that this car is not being offer with the M-Sport package is very disappointing. What is even more disappointing is the fact that I was willing to pay for the SPACIAL ORDER to get the car the way I wanted. I am saddened and anger with BMW Canada for making buying the BMW car such unpleasant experience. I always though buying my first BMW would be exciting and fun but I was clearly mistaken. I feel that yet again I am being punished to be Canadian since one can buy 328i with M-sport package in US without any restrictions. That said BMW Canada has invested significant efforts to limit importing cars from US by Canadians as it diminishes the Canadian Sales. Fortunately, where there is a will there is a way and I am intending to exercise my right and purchase the BMW 328i with the M-sport package in US market. There will never be a day that I will allow BMW Canada to dictate what I can or can not buy especially if I am willing to pay extra. Further to that I am intending to voice my disappointment with BMW Canada treatment of Canadian customers (there is many as you know) in provide as much information on forms etc. ,which I hope will make it easer for others to purchase the 328i M-sport in US. Every lost sale to BMW Canada is victory to me for such tasteless and classless move.
Regards
I think this is very well said and I feel the exact same way.

I'd be interested to know how your US purchase goes and what you need to do to make it happen, because if I can buy a car from a US dealership and pay the same amount, I'd absolutely do it.

You're right, BMW Canada wants to dictate what we can and cannot buy, and then tries to restrict our ability to shop elsewhere. Not exactly free competition from the consumer's perspective. Not to mention that 2 hours away form most of us is an American BMW dealership where cars are $6000+ cheaper in base price.

Please keep this thread up to date with what you do, or PM me.

Thanks.
Appreciate 0