View Single Post
      10-12-2012, 12:11 AM   #1
David328M-Sport
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: F30 M-Sport 328i Estoril Blue

1st Aussie EB F30 M-Sport Thread

Ok, so it's 1 day before I take delivery of my M-Sport 328i in Estoril Blue. Although I have been busy at work, I have been looking at the clock so often, it seems like today is dragging ON PURPOSE!!!

All systems go with an 0900 arrival at Bib Stillwell BMW, South Yarra tomorrow. Pay the man balance owing and go savour the moment when I first see my car.

I have my Nikon DSLR ready to go as well. Will take lots of photos & post them as soon as I can later in the day or the next day. I have relatives & friends who are keen to take a ride in my car, so they are the first priority.

It will be very interesting comparing my 325i E90, which still makes me smile driving it, especially in DS mode. It's a damn fast & responsive car, especially with the BMS piggyback giving it that extra push. It's up for sale on carsales.com.au priced a little too high, but that's ok. I'm testing the waters at the moment and will drop the price shortly. I hope it goes to a good home very soon.

It will be interesting to feel the AB comparison of the cars as I will still need to drive it from time to time during the selling perod, although I won't be pushing the F30 hard initially. Maybe a little, just quickly, so no one notices it.

Although this is my 4th new BMW from Stillwell BMW, I kind of know the drill, does anyone have any last minute words of advice? It's going to be a very exciting weekend for me, just like last week was for J1n.

Hurry up Saturday!!!
328i M-Sport, Estoril Blue, Carbon XP 35 Tint, front heated seats, black Dakota, Sports Suspension, Anthracite Headliner, HUD, Pro Nav, Sunroof, hk 600w, Bi-Xenon, 19" 403M wheels, Reversing Camera, DAB+, Xenon, BT Ext Connect, MST turbo intake pipe, MST Cold Air Intake, JB4 on Map 2 with Catless DP produces awesome performance in Sport.
Appreciate 0