Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 335i

Garage List
2013 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MelvinMrBMWBey View Post
Red Baron, I remember your car Matte Black M3 Comp Wheels we had a carbon Msport 750i on the floor. I wound up selling that car to my dentist...lol Thanks for the shout out...lol Its hard enough to work your way up to the level in which you have the reasources to waste basically on a want like a Bimmer. So when you go in and buy one it should be pretty simple. First a customer only ask his CA all those questions because he, wants to know if the CA is the guy or not. Is he someone I can confide in with my situation and rely on to help guide my decision based on his experience with the products on a daily basis. These days with the internet, pricing information is all but transparent. If you are asking for service be willing to pay the cost when the services are rendered. Most customers are, however in todays advertising marketplace thier are bottomfeeders who have websites that encourage customers to go about the buying process like that of a mercenary engaged in a tactical operation. If you could see your self having a beer with a guy or meeting about at a Bimmer event, or something, is that really who you would, spend thousands of dollars with? I try to build a relationship with all my clients to ensure that when they are ready for the next Bimmer they think of me. Its not about the first sale ist about all the sales. The familly the friends the colleages, thats what a CA's goal should really be this way eventually he does not need to look for new business it will simply find him.

Thats exactly how a CA should be... Luckily I found one.
Appreciate 0