02-08-2013, 10:54 AM   #168
F30Alpine
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alpine3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamS View Post
Yep. Anyone getting a 4er from the first few months will likely pay sticker price, plus lease and/or finance rates will be terrible.

It would be impossible to pick up a car that starts production in July, by July 20th. Even if they started production on the car July 1, it takes a week to build it, plus two or more weeks to get it from Regensburg and prepped for Welt pick up.

In short, not gonna happen. And the BMWNA ED folks would squash such a timeline, most likely. They'll probably even say specifically that ED pick ups can start Oct 1st or similar.
Interesting, I always thought you do the pick up at the factory that builds your car, didnt know it comes from somewhere else. I also thought they built the car in a day or 2. learn something every day

maybe ill need to do a ED on the next car, go gets me my ejumakaytion
Long story short. He was a huge black male. Probably 6'2" or taller and 250 lbs. He was angry as hell, and I am a tiny 5'4 white male. So, I did the only thing I could, I threw my car into reverse and no one was behind me, and I drove thru the red light as I went around him.
Appreciate 0