View Single Post
      01-09-2013, 09:57 AM   #152
gweeta
Private
Rep
Drives: 2013 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuyoi View Post
So yeah turns out pricing change isn't due to any changes in incentive or increase in base MSRP, my dealer just fucked up badly when he first gave me a price quote. I'm essentially getting wholesale/invoice corporate fleet pricing through my bank, and the price was supposed to be $**,645 after all the incentives, but when he first wrote it on the order form he wrote $**,465.

This was compounded by a further mixup where BMWNA was originally offering $3,000 credit for corporate fleet sales, but that changed to $2,500 back in March 2012, but my bank apparently never bothered to update that on their site, and insisted the $3,000 was still in effect even though BMWNA has provided me with their internal memo stating the change in March.

I'm currently dropping the whole typo on the dealers end thing (It adds up to about $200 diff after tax, and though technically I can insist on the original price due to the signed contract, I'm not gonna bust his balls and potentially delay my delivery for it), and going after my bank for the $500 diff in incentive cause they failed to update their site to match actual BMWNA numbers.
That's probably what I would do too.
Appreciate 0