shawnsheridan
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Alpina B6 650ix GC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by kon View Post
Coding wise, it's just VO code in 6nr (cmb_media and hu_cic). But will need Shawn advice on how to import in the fsc code using esys, never done before as I don't see the need to have this yet.

The above will get you all feature of bmw apps minus iPod video, if you want this then you'll have to add/solder a cable from your armrest USB port to the cic headUnit. Shawn did suggest using USB from Mini (the car) to retrofit as an alternative.
I have PM'd him a source for the FSC Code. They will for an extra charge also Import and Activate the FSC Code in HU_CIC. There are special tools for doing this, although E-Sys can be used, it requires a Certificate be installed in E-Sys.

If you Import and Activate the 6NR FSC Code, you must in this case also make sure 6NR and 6NF are written to the car's VO. If not, Dealer Programming will terminate the FSC Code with extreme prejudice, and recovering it may be impossible.

2018 F06 Alpina B6 650ix GC; Space Grey; Vermillion Red Nappa Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant
2017 F15 X5 xDrive50i MSport; Glacier Silver Metallic; Black Dakota Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant; RSE
Appreciate 0