Lieutenant
Singapore
Rep
Drives: F30 310i > G20 310i

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelfreak0410 View Post
Successfully coded from 6nh to 6nk

- Cover Art ist working
- Office menu came out of the box (Basically I am not sure if I was there before...)
- Bluetooth (Audio) menu appeared

Can not test audio streaming and office functions because my smartphone (Galaxy S) seems not to be compatible with MAP Protocol. It recognizes my phone only for contacts and not for streaming. Office menü also only shows contacts no sms or email. Do you know an up 2 date smartphone which supports all these functions?

Or is there another setting neccessary to activate sms / email display in office menu?

I also coded the tyre pressure display, but I doesn't seem to work on a f20. The display is exactly the same as before. Only green wheels are shown on the graphic, but no data.

What is the ring tone setting about in cmb media? I can choose between 3 ring tones. How do they sound? Does any body have mp3 files of them before I cange the setting?
How diffiicult was it to change 6NH to 6NK?

Message menu in Office will only appear if you pair a compatible phone (with MAP support), you might want to check if your phone MAP options is activated.

Tyre pressure, do you have option 2VB? If not, it will never appear as your vehicle lack the sensor & receiver to actually show you anything. You can check 2VB in your VO list or physically check your tyre stem valve whether it's metal or rubber, if rubber means no 2VB.
Appreciate 0