View Single Post
      11-01-2012, 08:37 AM   #1
screenshot
Private First Class
Australia
Rep
Drives: BMW F80 LCI M3 2015

Custom building a 328i M Sport

Hi all, I have just joined this forum and this is my first post. Looks a like great community with a lot of like minded Bimmer lovers.

Just put down a deposit on a 328i M Sport with my local dealer having agreed to a set of specs and a very good price. I have about a month to change my mind on specifications as I've deliberately held off the order so my car can be a 2013 build car.

I really need help in deciding what options will be popular with future buyers when it comes to sell the car in 3-4 years time. Here are the options which I categorise as MUST HAVES:
  • M Sport package
  • Bi-Xenon lights with washers
  • Dakota Beige interior and Wood trim
  • Sunroof
Can't make up my mind about these OPTIONS:
  • Estoril Blue or Sapphire Black?? Do you find that the M Sport body kit looks more striking in the blue but in black it sort of just "blends in" with it all
  • Heads Up Display (Included in sale price valued over $1500)
  • Comfort Access pack - keyless entry and auto boot opening (included in sale price valued at $850)
  • Upgrade to Prof Nav - this option costs about $1077 here in Australia. From what i've seen around this forum, it looks pretty amazing and makes the standard Nav look mundane and backward
  • Adaptive M Suspension $1077 - Not that many have ticked this box but those who have all seem to swear by it
  • Extended connectivity BT/USB + Voice recog $385
  • Digital Radio $385 - I listen to a lot of radio but I'm afraid the future M Sport buyer won't care much for radio?
  • M Sport Brakes $1077
Out of these undecided Options, I have a budget of $3000 to choose any combination of the above.

QUESTION: in the context that this is a 328i M Sport with Beige interior, if you were an interested buyer of this vehicle that also featured all of the MUST HAVES, what combination of OPTIONS up to $3000 would tickle your fancy and make you want to buy THIS car over others?? In other words, how would you spend the $3000 if you were to only choose from the OPTIONS list above?

Any suggestions welcome
Appreciate 0