View Single Post
      09-23-2012, 08:27 AM   #21
netvista
Rep
Drives: Now-G6E Turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by J1n View Post
Pardon me if i'm being to blunt. I think Power and Baby and Space dont mix. If money is not a factor I would suggest a F10 535 if you want everything.
I think the GE6T is a combination of power and space, not necessiarily finish and handling though. I guess the problem I have is that i can't have everything from a BMW with the budget I have ( b/w $70 and 75$K ) and the G6ET offers the space I need plus the power (though I rarely use that much). Guess it's a balancing act; juggling b/w what drives me and what I need to drive for the family, I am not an aggressive driver, however do go wild occasionally.

Quote:
Back on topic since you've got a kid on the way, 5 star safety rating would be your priority as well I'm guessing. I'm not sure what ANCAP rating Fords packing but would be good to compare. A 3 series would fit the baby seat just fine.
G6ET is 5 star as well.

Quote:
Would you want the bmw for comfort or sport? If it's comfort and a family vehicle your looking for you could probably get the f30 or X3's
I want sport and the space to fit the baby seat and 2 adults at the back if possible. tested it tonight, not much room for me after fitting the car seat and I am a small guy.

Quote:
Is keeping both of them a possibility?
leasing the G6ET atm,, can't afford two.
Appreciate 0