Jadar
Dejan
Serbia
Rep
Drives: 2018 Audi S3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by phishhead24 View Post
I believe that is for detecting another cars proximity to yours. Used with the active cruise control feature.
Ah I see thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiladsFrozenM5 View Post
No need to get upset over a 60 dollar mod ....
Just calling it like I see and know it. Not upset or losing any sleep over something like this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elk View Post
No one appears upset; they are just pointing out the clear BS of the mod.
I am always amused by crude mods that claim significant gains. If it was this easy every first-year engineering student would know of it. BMW engineers would sell their first-borns for an easily achieved, large gain like this when they are otherwise working long hours to find fractions of a horsepower.
+1 Exactly why I pulled out the
flag.

Sometimes people forget just simple physics and simple rules to modding. Im not saying this particular part needs to be tweaked by tuning to get the most of it because you wont see anything hardly.

BUt something simple like a cold air intake. People can just pop one on and pretend they gained 18hp but it takes tuning mixing the correct a/f ratio and in the end coming out with a tune to compensate the extra air coming in and benefiting to gain maxium "advertised" "up to" hp.

If it was a cold air intake ok Im sold, but a pair of plastic pyrex tupperware lids bent to look like scoops bing sold for $60. Meh Ill pass.

Last edited by Jadar; 02-02-2013 at 11:56 AM..
Appreciate 0