svache
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 F30 328i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BonanzaNLD View Post
svache: does it now mean I should not install my led front turn signals? I received them Today, but after reading your comments, I doubt whether to install them at all.
Yeah you can install them and see how they work with you. It's not like anything bad will happen

Thing is, they might flash (very weak) once in a while, like once every minute or so.. but tbh, after that one time I never seen it happen again. I was coding at that time so maybe that had something to do with it, I don't know.

The only thing I don't like about my current LED's is that they are a bit weak in the front.. I wish they would be brighter, which is why I have ordered new LED's with more lights. The current once are bright enough imo, I just think they could be brighter. The ones that I have in the rear are sufficient for sure, they are just as bright as the brake lights (but, to be sure, I ordered even brighter ones for the brakes lol)

So yeah, I think you should just install them and see if they work good for you.. it's like a 5 minute job, pretty easy to do

Note: Many PM me for links to the software needed to code. Please note that I do not have download links to this software. Your best bet is using the search function in the coding thread
Appreciate 0