02-06-2013, 07:28 AM   #48
335BBS
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2009 335 coupe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitoco View Post
Sell many where? In the states maybe, but that might have something to do with einsteins like you that even question the boot size in comparison to the sedan. If you cant understand what difference it makes to have a hatcht-opening instead of a sedan-trunk AND more room upwards, then clearly you should wear a helmet when walking around... anywhere.

Im gonna be a daddy soon, i will be able to fit a bugaboo donkey (bigger stroller) without having to lift, twist, lower n turn it in (if it even fits in the sedan). Plus, I can still have more shit in there. I fit 3 of my summer wheels in there (19" 403M) when I switched to winters.

With a wagon, you only get more of what you get with the sedan at a very slight cost of performance. Choosing an X1, 3 or whatever is not the same. It still sporty and handles as well as the sedan, and in this case, looks so much better cause the shape/length of the rear just flows better with the F3x style n lines.

Luckily, more n more americans are seeing the value in a wagon so thats why this is even hapening over there. You are in a minorty little man.
I asked a simple question. My Wife has a wagon (unfortunately a Saab). Saab and Volvo are /were the biggest wagons available at the time...hold more stuff than many SUVs. Can't fit golf clubs sideways in most wagons/small trucks so I questioned their utility. Now i know. Get all your anger out at people you don't know before you become a Daddy.
Appreciate 0