03-31-2013, 08:39 PM   #210
turbolag
is nonexistent with N/A
Rep
Drives: .

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfiermon View Post
Their interiors look like crap...especially the center stack
What's wrong with Volvo interiors? I quite like the one in my 850 and the S60. At least it doesn't have creaky plastic like what people have been saying in the F30. The new XC90's center stack (2009) is awesome...the design is simple and has all the necessities. But then all the options I need in a car is just a radio, AC, and heated seats (something I only recently discovered )

The F31 is pretty pricy, it starts at only $2k less than the 335i RWD, and it's M Sport package is $750 more. The cold weather package is $50 more than the 335i's. It needs the $900 xenons, so it's nearly the cost of a equivalent 335i...but it does appear to have a panoramic roof standard in the 360 interior view, which is something I want. The extra space in the rear might be pretty useful, and there is a rear window wiper...random things that make me want it more than a 335i, despite this thing being AWD and 10mm higher. I'm quite tempted to like this car, just wondering if the i-4 is powerful enough and waiting for a refresh with more power and a fix for all the problems popping up...
Appreciate 0