View Single Post
      04-12-2012, 02:51 PM   #30
malc410326
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '12 MB SLK 350 & '12 BMW 328i

Garage List

CONGRATS my friend! You have some stunning pics of your new Bimmer! The Mineral Grey and Mojave look very similar. I think I would have had a hard time choosing between both if these were the two in the showroom when we were searching for our Bimmer. I also like the combo of your Mojave with what appears to be Veneto Beige! And you already got your Bimmer tinted.

Quick question. Did you get the sunshade option? Did it also include the powered sun shade in the back or just the side manual sun shades? You gotta provide some interior pics. Really want to see that Veneto Beige interior and how it complements the Mojave. Does Hawaii require a front license plate or will you keep that BMW Honolulu plate in the front? I'm still debating whether or not to get a Bimmer marquee plate.

I told you that your waiting time would fly by fast and would truly be worth your patience! Again congrats and officially welcome to the F30 club! I swear that Mojave in your pics looks like a Mineral Grey.....Maybe they sent you a Mineral Grey by mistake. haha!

Last edited by malc410326; 04-12-2012 at 02:57 PM..
Appreciate 0