View Single Post
      08-25-2015, 02:11 AM   #9
pikcachu
Major General
Rep
Drives: M235i (F22 Red angel)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtmann View Post
Sorry for the bump but there isn't a lot of discussion about this. I have taken all the steps listed in this thread, and have everything set up for both mine and my wife's profiles. The problem we have is, when we ride together to work I turn the car off, get out and lock with my keyfob. She then unlocks with hers as instructed by the BMW genius. (this all seems overly complicated to make the car recall her driver settings) The problem is it doesn't change for her, and then we reverse the process when she comes back to pick me up, and then it doesn't change back for me from whatever she set everything to. It is becoming infuriating, what can we do differently to make everything work as it should? When you select a different profile in the on-screen menus will it adjust to that profile settings?
you need to select the profile you want om idrive and then lock the car for it to associate your profile with your key, then open the car with her fob and select her profile on idrive and then lock the car with her fob

now when you open with your fob it will be your profile and when you open with hers, it will load hers
Appreciate 0