View Single Post
      04-08-2014, 05:31 PM   #17
DTRJ
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2024 X4 M40I

I understand where your coming from. My first BMW was an 07 335 coupe with the N54 engine. Got the car in 2006 and was a very early build. Over the 3 and a half years I owned it I went through 3 of the High pressure fuel pumps, and got stuck once because of it. Also had various other issues due to a new model. Always got a BMW loaner car, and each time the dealer got the car back to me in a reasonable time. I finally had enough and ordered a 2011 335 with the N55 engine. I was chatting with the service manager, who was always very nice to me and told him how I was very unhappy with the 07, but his service was excellent. He suggested (off the record) to call BMW C/service and tell them this story. I did and mentioned I thought I should be compensated for loss of use of my car. They took my info, said they would review the service records of my car and get back to me. About four days later I got a phone call. They agreed with me and asked what did they have to do to make me a more satisfied customer. We agreed on a check for $500.00 which I promptly received in the mail, and thanking me for purchasing another BMW. I feel they did right by me, and could have blown me off but they didn't, and that made me feel better about BMW's customer service
Appreciate 0