11-01-2012, 09:18 PM   #16
David328M-Sport
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: F30 M-Sport 328i Estoril Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekS View Post
This is all very well to state. However, based on the many years that I spent in the retail auto business, I can assure you that the five biggest factors in resale are : the model year, the condition of the vehicle, the odometer reading, and the exterior and interior colours. The wrong choice for interior can detract as much as $3-$4K from the ultimate value of your car. Beige interior would IMO be a wrong choice if resale is of concern to you.

Since you asked about the top 3 options beyond the MUST HAVES, I would suggest NAV, M adaptive suspension and Digital radio. The MUST HAVES for me would be M Sport pkg.,Bi-xenons and sunroof.
But you should buy only what is important to you.
Sorry DerekS, but you answered the wrong person. I pretty much posted in my answer to the OP what you stated above. Cheers.
328i M-Sport, Estoril Blue, Carbon XP 35 Tint, front heated seats, black Dakota, Sports Suspension, Anthracite Headliner, HUD, Pro Nav, Sunroof, hk 600w, Bi-Xenon, 19" 403M wheels, Reversing Camera, DAB+, Xenon, BT Ext Connect, MST turbo intake pipe, MST Cold Air Intake, JB4 on Map 2 with Catless DP produces awesome performance in Sport.
Appreciate 0