11-20-2012, 09:23 PM   #49
EnerJi
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 BMW 335i M-Sport EB-II

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisny View Post
I don't have any of that under special request, just gets into the options and pricing. and I also noticed on the top it says vehicle inquiry: design/MSRP. I think I need to get an updated report
Design/MSRP? I can guess what that means... It means it's an informational design, and it's not tied to a real allocation at all!

To confirm, what does it say next to "Priority?" If it doesn't say "Customer Sold" or something to that effect, then your CA has been feeding you a line (or several). You have NO allocation, and it's anyone's guess when you'll go into production (as soon as he can find a dealer to trade for an allocation, I suppose, or as soon as his dealership receives some new allocations, maybe next month, IF you're lucky.)

If I were you I would search elsewhere for a dealer who has or can guarantee a traded allocation with guaranteed production week, and as soon as you find it fire your current bozo who's stringing you along as he doesn't deserve your business. Was it your CA that told you something to the effect that he's going to "call Germany" or something along those lines? LMAO, what a load of salesman BRAVO SIERRA. Pisses me off just thinking about it.
Appreciate 0