08-26-2012, 08:25 AM   #6
David328M-Sport
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: F30 M-Sport 328i Estoril Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUSKIDN View Post
Seems like they are more trouble than they are worth.
No, not at all. It comes down to the fact that BMW have been using them for several years now. This will of course continue. I have had one 'flat' in over 7 years of my E90 ownership. I haven't a problem with RFTs.

I would rather carry a spare than have to drive with a flat and then have to replace the $500 tire.[/QUOTE]

That cost you posted is vague and arbitrary. It depends on tyre size. I just replaced 2 Pirelli P Zero tyres 225/17 for my E90 in the front due to wear and in preparation to selling my car when my F30 arrives.

They cost me $635.00 for both to change & balance them as well as a full 4 wheel alignment. Not too bad at all. This, in a country know for all things expensive, when it comes to BMWs & accessories.
328i M-Sport, Estoril Blue, Carbon XP 35 Tint, front heated seats, black Dakota, Sports Suspension, Anthracite Headliner, HUD, Pro Nav, Sunroof, hk 600w, Bi-Xenon, 19" 403M wheels, Reversing Camera, DAB+, Xenon, BT Ext Connect, MST turbo intake pipe, MST Cold Air Intake, JB4 on Map 2 with Catless DP produces awesome performance in Sport.
Appreciate 0